Sunday, March 18, 2012

What's a vlog?

There is no rest for the weary that's for sure. After a wonderful Spring Break trip to visit a special friend :) I was back to grad school and all of the work that it entails. Classes are going well, just busy.  I can't believe this semester is halfway over. Wow, time goes by so fast. Trying to remember to not get too stressed and just enjoy life as it comes. I get to have lunch with a great friend I haven't seen in a while on Friday and I can't wait to hear what's going on in her life. She's about to graduate with her masters in a couple of months. (and I'm not jealous at all. haha).

So this morning in church we had a wonderful classical band lead in worship. The Annie Moses Band. are a family of classical trained instrumentalists. The music was beautiful. They were trained at Julliard. It made me wish I had learned to play the violin when I was younger. They have a youtube page and they also have a vlog as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pScvEauSUXU&feature=related

In other news, the first week of my journey with the Body Revolution is complete! (Hip hip hooray!) Just some of my feelings about it for others who are thinking about getting it. The workouts are 30 minutes each day for 6 days with one rest day. The dvds rotate on one minute cycles so they're not boring. I'm enjoying this series way more than I did with p90x. For one the videos are shorter in length and not as challenging. Plus I feel like I'm getting slimmer instead of getting bulking, which is not the look I'm going after. Also, I must say that I enjoy working out with Jillian instead of Tony Horton. For those of you more interested in my experience, check out my youtube channel with my vlog www.youtube.com/TNMissyMS for my daily journey with that program.

No comments:

Post a Comment